Odisha Post-Matric Scholarship 2022-23: RENEWAL (renewing in same course & new course) & FRESH (New Registration) application of Post-Matric Scholarship for eligible ST & SC students for the year 2022-23 will be invited to ODISHA STATE SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL scholarship.odisha.gov.in, Starting date=10/8/2022, Last date=31/10/2022.
Odisha state government provides every year scholarships to the students of the state who are needy and belong to the financially weaker sections of society.
There are Six departments in the Odisha state which provide scholarships to the students every year one of them ST & SC Development and Minority & Other Backward Class Welfare Department which is providing post-matric scholarships to the ST & SC category students.
Here in this article, we cover all the aspects of this post-matric scholarship, who wants to know how to apply for post-Matric scholarships? in ODISHA STATE SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL scholarship.odisha.gov.in, eligibility for the Scholarship?, Important documents required for application?, how much scholarship is provided?, time of scholarship disbursement?.
|Portal for||State Scholarship Portal Government of Odisha|
|Department||ST & SC Development and Minority & Other Backward Class Welfare Department|
|Beneficiary||ST and SC Category students|
|Online application starting date||10/8/2022|
|Online application last date||31/10/2022|
|Last date of scrutiny & forwarding of online application by Institutes||30/11/2022|
|Last date of online sanction of Application by the DWO conc||31/12/2022|
|Official website||scholarship.odisha.gov.in Vist Here|
Eligibility Criteria Odisha Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Students should belong to the ST & SC categories of the state.
- The student Should be a permanent resident of the state.
- Students shall continue their post-matric general/technical/diploma/degree education in the government and any government-recognized private institutes in the state.
- student’s parent/guardian’s annual Income from all sources should not exceed 2.5 lakh.
Eligible Post-Matric courses for Scholarship
- Plus 2, Plus 3, Accountancy, Agriculture & Allied Sciences, Animal Husbandary, Applied Art & Craft,
- Architecture, Ayurvedic, B. Ed., B. Sc. Technical/Professional, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA),
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), BVA (Bachelor in Visual Art), Computer-A LEVEL, Computer-O LEVEL, Craftsmanship Certificate in Hotel Management, Dental,
- Diploma in Hotel Management, Doctoral, Engineering – B.Tech Course, Fashion Design, Fashion Technology, Fishery, Forestry, Homeopathy, Hotel Management,
- Hotel Management (PG), I.T.I. / I.T.C., IGNOU Diploma and Certificate courses, Integrated Bachler in Science, Integrated BED, Integrated BED-MED, Integrated M. Com,
- Integrated M.A., Integrated M.Sc B. Ed, Integrated M.Sc., Integrated Master in Science, Integrated MBA, Integrated MCA, Interior Design, Journalism, Law, Library Science,
- M.A., M.Com., M. Ed., M. Phill, M. Sc Tech, M. Sc., M. Sc. Technical/Professional, M. Tech., Management, Master in Computer Application (MCA), Master in Finance & Control (MFC),
- Master in Social Work (MSW)/ Master in Social Management, Master in Visual Arts, Master of Business Administration (MBA), Medical, Multimedia and Animation, Nursing,
- Occupational Therapy, OSOU Diploma and Certificate courses, Para-Medical, Performing Arts, PG DIPLOMA, PGDCA, Ph.D., Pharmacy, Physical Education, Physiotherapy, Polytechnic/ Diploma, Prosthetics and Orthotics, Public Health, SFC, Social Works, Special Education,
- Teacher Training, Textile Design, Tourism/Travel, Tourism/Travel Management, Vocational Education.
Documents Required for Post-Matric Scholarship Odisha
- Aadhaar Card of the student
- Income Certificate of the Parent/ guardian
- Caste Certificate of the Student
- Copy of passbook of Bank account with the account number and IFSC code of the bank branch. (note: bank account must be seeded with the Aadhaar of the student).
- Passport size Photograph of the student (up to 100kb).
- Divyang Certificate in case of differently able students
- Institute Declaration Certificate
- Matriculation Certificate of the Student
- Marksheet of the last exam passed
How to Apply for the Odisha Post-Matric Scholarship?
If you are a fresh student and permanent resident of Odisha and want to apply for the Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme then follow these simple steps given below.
- Go to the official website of ODISHA STATE SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL scholarship.odisha.gov.in.
- You will see the home page of ODISHA STATE SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL then, click on the “Registration” button given on the top right corner.
- Next, on the next page, you need to tick the check box and click on the “I Agree” button.
- Then again, you will get a new statement you need to check against the check box and click on the “I Agree” button.
- Next, you see Registration Form on your screen first you need to verify through the Aadhaar linked mobile number (note: your Aadhar details Name, Gender, and DOB reflected in the Aadhaar are correct (including spelling of name & surname), if not please update before doing Registration).
- Enter your Aadhar number then click the “Verify” button next you will get OTP on your Aadhaar linked mobile number enter your Aadhar and then again click the “verify” button.
- Next, your name, dob, and gender are automatically filled in after Aadhaar verification.
- Next, you need to enter your active mobile number, alternative mobile number, and email-id, then you need to set your Password (read the password requirement given below in the form) to log in to your account.
- After setting the password you need to click on the “Register” button.
- Next, on the new page, you will get a success message of Registration and you need to login into the student account by clicking the “Login” button.
- Next, you will get Student Login Form and you need to login into your account by entering your Aadhar number, Password, and calculation result, and then click “SIGN IN”.
- On the next page, you will get the student dashboard and your details click “Verify” and then scroll down into the Eligibility & scheme section and click against Post-Matric “Apply” button.
- On the next page, you get the year, scheme, and department name filled automatically and you need to fill your basic details category, upload a photo, father’s name, father’s education details, mother’s name, etc.
- After that fill in your Address details properly and then click “Next”.
- After that on the new page fill in your past education details starting from the matrix, current education details, and then residential details, and then click “Next”.
- Next, you will get an Eligibility Form where you need to fill income certificate number, whose certificate you are giving enter his name, and annual Income, and upload the income certificate.
- Next, you need to enter matric certificate details and upload the matric certificate.
- Next, cast certificate details and then upload the cast certificate.
- Next, upload divyang certificate and enter details and then click “NEXT”.
- Next, fill in Bank Account details properly, and upload the passbook front page.
- Then, click “Next” and you will get an Application confirmation page with all details which you filled, read the whole details carefully if incorrect correct them by clicking “Modify”.
- Otherwise, tick against all checkboxes and click “Confirm” after that, your application will be submitted successfully.
the last date of the Odisha Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme is 31/10/2022.
From10 August 2022, you can apply for the Odisha post-Matric Scholarship.