MP Ration Card: Apply online for APL, BPL & AAY Ration Card | Check application Status | Download Ration Card | Check Beneficiary List 2022
As you all know Ration Cards are essential to get subsidized food grains from the ration shops(Fair Price Shops). To apply for a new ration card, there used to be a long line in front of the windows of the government offices. But now applying for a new ration Card or adding/ deleting a member’s Name on a ration card is easy and fast.
Madhya Pradesh government is issuing new Ration Cards online to the permanent residents of the state. To get the ration card residents can apply online on the official website of the Department of Food, Civil Services & Consumer Protection or Revenue Case Management System (RCMS) or through Samagra Portal. Now they can apply easily for new ration cards from their homes instead of making a queue in the offices. By just filling out an online Application Form they can get their Ration Card on time and track their application process status online on their mobile and desktops.
SEE ALSO: MP Ration Card List
|Name Of Scheme||Issuing Ration Card Online|
|Launched by||Madhya Pradesh government|
|Beneficiary||Permanent Residents of MP|
|Official website||Visit Here|
Documents Required for MP Ration Card
- Family Samagra Id.
- Aadhar Card of Head of Family (HOF).
- Scanned Passport size photo of HOF.
- Per month Income Detail/ Certificate.
- Cast Certificate ( if have any).
- Active Mobile Number.
- Education qualification Certificate (if have any).
- Property-related documents (if have any).
Eligibility for Ration Card MP
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of MP.
- The Head of the family must be above 18.
- For the APL Ration Card, the annual income of the Family must be between 10,000 to 5 lakh.
- For the BPL Ration card income annual of the Family must be lower than 10,000.
- For AAY Ration card families who are extremely poor and don’t have any source of Income.
Types of Ration Card in MP
Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Protection of Madhya Pradesh government issued ration cards offline and online. Here is the List of Ration Cards issued by the Food Department.
- AAY (Antyodya Anna Yojna) Cards: Poorest of the poor families from amongst the number of BPL families within the States have this type of Ration Card. Families having this card get food grains at a highly subsidized rate of Rs.2/- per kg for wheat and Rs.3/- per kg for rice.
- BPL (Below Poverty line) Cards: This type of ration card is issued to those families who have an unorganized source of income but do not able to maintain an annual income of 10,000.
- APL (Above Poverty Line) Cards: This type of Card is issued to those families who have an organized source of Income but the annual Income is between 10,000 to 5lakhs.
How do apply for APL, BPL, & AAY Ration Card Offline?
To apply offline for a new MP ration Card follow the simple steps given below.
- First, go to the nearby Ration shop/Panchayat office/ ward Office.
- Next, Ask for a Ration Card Application form.
- Next, fill out the application form correctly and attach the support documents with it.
- Next, submit it to the same nearby Ration shop/Panchayat office/ Ward office.
- you will get your ration car within or after 30 working days.
- you need to stay connected with the office.
How to apply online for BPL Ration Card MP?
To apply online for Madhya Pradesh’s BPL ration cards follow the simple steps given below.
- First, go to the official website of Revenue Cae Management System rcms.mp.gov.in.
- Next, you will get the home page of the RCMS like this.
- Next, click “आवेदन” given on the top menu and then on the “बीपीएल आवेदन”.
- Next, you will get the application Form for the BPL ration card like this
- And you need to enter your family Samagra ID, select Your District, enter HOF Name, select your Court, sub-Division, Tehashil, R.I Circle, Patwari Halka, Cast, enter father’s Name, Aadhaar number, and mobile number.
- Next, you will need to enter your family details like the educational detail of a family member, select your family monthly income, select property details, select whether have enrolled in Indra Awas Yojana, and have any facility of water or not.
- Next, select your house, and family details from the given 13 checkboxes. And then upload your photo.
- Next, click on the declaration check box and then the “Submit” button.
- Next, you will get the application receipt and download it.
- Next, concerned officers will come to you for verification details given by you.
- After that, you will get your Ration card within or after 30 days.