Saksham Yuva Scheme (SYS): is a scheme for educated, unemployed, and needy students who are completed their 10+2, Graduate, and postgraduate from regular Schools/colleges/ Institutes. According to the Scheme, educated unemployed youth get work (honorary assignment) & Unemployment allowances with a salary up to Rs.9000 per month for 3 years.
Haryana State government launched a scheme known as Educated Youth Allowance and Honorarium Scheme-2016 (EYAHS) which is Popularly known as SAKSHAM Yuva Scheme (SYS) on Nov 1, 2016.
Since 2016 it is amended many times by the state government of Haryana, so here in this article, we are providing all the information regarding Saksham Yuva Scheme. How to Register?, How to apply?, Important required documents, eligibility criteria, and many more so read the full article.
|Name of the Scheme||SAKSHAM Yuva Scheme (SYS)|
|Launched by||State Government of Haryana|
|Department||Employment Department Haryana|
|Beneficiary||Educated Youth of Haryana State|
|Official Website||Visit Here www.hreyahs.gov.in|
|Scheme Related Documents||Visit Here|
Allowances under SAKSHAM Yuva Scheme (SYS)
|Qualification||Allowances||will get scheme benefit up to|
|12th passed||Rs.900 (unemployment allowance) + Rs.6000 (honorary Assignment) = Rs. 6900 Per month||3 years of work or 35 years of age which will happen first.|
|Graduate (Arts, Commerce, Science)||Rs.1500 (unemployment allowance) + Rs.6000 (honorary Assignment) = Rs. 7500 Per month||3 years of work or 35 years of age which will happen first.|
|Post Graduate||Rs.3000 (unemployment allowance) + Rs.6000 (honorary Assignment) = Rs. 9000 Per month||3 years of work or 35 years of age which will happen first.|
Eligibility criteria for SAKSHAM Yuva Scheme (SYS)
- The applicant should have a domicile of Haryana.
- Applicant should be registered in any Employment Exchange Office of the State.
- Applicant must be Passed his/her 12th as a regular student from any recognized school affiliated with Haryana state Board or by CBSE Board.
- Applicant must be passed his/her Graduation/Post-Graduation as a regular student from any recognized university/affiliated colleges in the state of Haryana, Punjab University, Patiala Delhi NCR, and UT Chandigarh.
- Applicant age should be between 18 to 35.
- The annual family income of the applicant shall not exceed rupees three lakhs (Rs.3 lakhs) from all sources.
Document Required for SAKSHAM Yuva Scheme (SYS)
- Aadhaar Card.
- Haryana Domicile.
- Bank Account details.
- Employment Exchange enrolment Number.
- Passport-size photo.
- Qualification degree.
- Mobile number.
- Email ID.
- Income certificate.
How to apply for SAKSHAM Yuva Scheme (SYS)?
If you want to apply for the SAKSHAMYuva Scheme then first, you need to do Registration on the official website. Follow the simple steps given below to do registration
- First, go to the official website of the Employment Department SAKSHAM Yuva Haryana Portal at www.hreyahs.gov.in
- Next, you will get the home page of SAKSHAM YUVA and you need to click on the “Login/Sign in” link given on the top menu and then, click on the “Saksham Yuva”.
- Next, on the new page, you will get a login form where you need to click on the “SignUP/Register” link given at the bottom of the form.
- Next, you will get a registration form where you need to choose your education qualification first and then click on the “Go to Registration” button.
- Next, you need to tick the check box and choose yes if you have a Haryana state domicile then choose your Domicile type.
- Next, you need to fill in, your date of birth, Aadhaar number, Employment Registration No., employment exchange office place, and the next renewal date of Employment Registration.
- Next, select your state or UT where from you passed 12th then fill in your mobile no., email id.
- Next, click on the Submit & Next button and then, you will get OTP on your mobile or email-id and you need to verify your registration through this OTP.
- After, Verification you will get a Registration Success message on your Screen
- Next, you need to do login into your account using Employment Registration No. as your login id.
- Next, fill the application form with the required details and submit the form
- After, the submission you will track your application status online on the same portal.